- 1 Top Best Four Methods To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Easily & Safely
- 1.1 Basic Requirements Before Rooting
- 1.2 Begin to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Step by Step
Top Best Four Methods To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Easily & Safely
The Samsung Galaxy J7 is an awesome device that offers for mid-range Android Users. Samsung released as Galaxy J series smartphones which the Galaxy J7 runs Nougat OS, 4G network and 13MP Rear-Facing Camera + 5MP front-facing camera (with a penchant for selfies) in June 2015. It features a 5.5 inches 720p Super AMOLED screen. It brings with two different visions, Snapdragon 615 and Exynos 7580. Both of them are octa-core Cortex-A53 processor.However, the Snapdragon is four cores at 1.5GHz and four at 1GHz, Adreno 405 GPU; the Exynos 7580 is eight cores at 1.5GHz, Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The Galaxy J7 is a dual-SIM (also use as microSD card slot) phone with LTE connectivity.
The Samsung has made Galaxy J7 variants in the below order….
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H Dual Sim 3G
This model is selling in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J7008 Dual Sim 4G
This model is selling in China
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Dual Sim 4G
This model is selling India and Thailand
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Dual Sim 4G
This model is selling in Brazil
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Dual Sim 4G
This model is selling Globally
Basic Requirements Before Rooting
- Backup all your files first
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Disable Fastboot in Settings->Battery
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources(USB Debugging Mode) Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Disconnect All Antivirus Guards in your
Begin to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Step by Step
1.You should Download TWRP SM-J7 and Download SuperSu
2.Then you can Open the folder of KingoRoot, type CMD at the address bar and press Enter. Type the following command in CMD to boot into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot (pull the twrp.img into cmd)
And proceed this step,
fastboot boot D:\Kingo ROOT\tools\twrp-3.0.2-6-pme.img
3.Now you need to Copy Supersu to your device. Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device. “Swipe to Confirm Flash” at the bottom of the screen to begin the flash. This will install SuperSU and allow root access automatically.
4.Now you need to Reboot device.
5.You can verify root access by downloading and installing Root Checker.apk from the Google Play Store.
Method-2(Root Samsung J7 With Odin)
1.You should Download Odin, TWRP Recovery & SuperSU file to your laptop/PC.Now you can Turn off your phone.Then you should
Go to download mode (by pressing Volume down+home+power buttons at the same time for about 6-8 secs).Now you need to Press the Volume Up button to continue.After above steps, you can Open the ODIN file you downloaded on your laptop/pc.
2.After completing the Above steps, you should Connect your phone to your laptop/PC through USB cable.When ODIN detects your phone automatically, It will show added in the Log.
3. In ODIN click on AP and then select the recovery file you downloaded.
4Now you should Click on start. The flashing process will start.
5. If the flashing succeeds, ODIN will show ‘PASS’. That means the recovery flashed successfully. It will boot into recovery.
6.Then, You should Swipe to Allow Modifications. Click on Reboot then System.
7.Now you can Copy and place downloaded SuperSU file to your external SD card.
Now, immediately you should Turn off your phone.
8.Now you should Reboot to recovery (by pressing Volume up+home+power buttons).
9.Then The recovery of your SmartPhone will start. Select ‘install zip’.
10.You should Click on Storage to change from Internal Storage to Micro SDcard.
11, Now you should Select SuperSU which you downloaded. Swipe to Confirm Flash. Flashing process will start. Once Completed. Wipe Cache/dalvik.
12. After it finishes, you can go back and reboot your phone.
13.Done.Now you have Rooted Android Devices.
Method-3(Root Samsung J7 With Kingroot Apk & FramaRoot)
- Download KingRoot APK file to your device and install it. (download it using given link)
- Run the KingRoot application and follow-up the screen prompts to root your Samsung J7
- Reboot the device after configuring the KingRoot.
- Next, you must Download and install Framaroot APK to your device. (download it using given link)
- Open the Framaroot application and start flashing the SuperSU package.
- Now you have completed the root process.
Method-4( Root Samsung J7 With iRoot Apk)
- Download the iRoot root exploit from this link.
- Now install the app while following the on-screen prompts on the PC.
- Connect your Galaxy J7 2016 using a USB data cable with your computer.
- Run the installed iRoot app by clicking on the .exe file.
- On your PC, click on the Root button from the main window.
- Wait for the root process to be successfully finished.