SRS Root Tool For Android|Download
SRS is one of the best Root Tool among the varies types of Rooting Tools in the Android Market.
SRS Root Tool can root your Android Devices just giving one click.It means that SRS is very user frendly Android Rooting Tool.
Otherwise,SRS Root Tool provides unroot process with thier rooting Package.It also can proceed unroot just giving by one-click.
next awesome fact about SRS Root Tool is it can supports for so many Android Devices to root easily and safely.Actually it supports as android version from 1.5 to 4.2 all version as well as compatible with latest many Android devices.
Additionally,SRS Package includes the features to supports for Additional Android Applications.It means that SRS can work perfectly with other So many Apps included on your Android Devices.
Why Root Your Android Device With SRS Root
- Speed Up
- Remove Ads
- Save Battery
- Uninstall Bloatware
- Better Back Up
- Make Huge Android Experience Forever
- Change Your Older Android Device As Latest Device
UNIQUE FEATURES OF SRS
- Well Developed Rooting Tool.
- SRSRoot Tool is Supported large number of Android devices than any other similar Rooting tools.
- SRS Root Team is Frequently Updated their Rooting Tool: SRS Root is updated frequently to support new models as well as older version of android .SRSRoot Team always add different features than previous versions for latest verwsion.
- Higher Success rate
- Most trusted tool as well as most powerful rooting Tool
- One-Click Root Tool
- Most User Frendly Root Tool
- Facilitated Unroot Proceed
- ADB Tool-SRS Root Tool includes Tool Box which it can reset user lock,reset gmail gesture lock ,wipe all data and can do so many good activities.
SRSRoot download – Rooting System Requirements
Android tablet or Smart phone must be operating on android 1.5 or 4.2 versions
Supporting Operating System , must be Windows
About 50% Battery Life
Turn Off All Antivirus programme before begin SRS Root Works.
How To Use SRS Root Tool
1) Download SRS Root and extract the zip package to your computer. After you have done it,you can click “SRSRoot-Setup.exe” to launch its installation wizard.
2) Then,you should choose the “Destination Location” for installing the rooting tool and click “Next“.
3) Now,you should choose “Start Menu Folder” name & you should click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4) After you have installed SRS Root Tool,then you can click on “SRSRoot for Android” to launch its Window.
5) Then,you should connect your Android Device(Phone or Tablet) to your computer via the USB cable. Finally, you should click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process. If it doesn’t work when you can click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device.
6) Rooting process takes several minutes to root your device with SRSRoot tool, and After you can gain a rooted android device, you can see it as “Success” message.
Thanks.Make huge Android experience with Android Rooting!!!