Root GALAXY Note 2 with KingoRoot Android|Download
Galaxy Note 2 is best Android Smart Device which it run on Android 4.1. Ruining OS of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has so many disadvantages when we consider the latest Nougat OS. But you can to make huge Android experience, you must get the root permission first. How are you gonna do that? KingoRoot will guide your through step by step given as bellow,
ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note 2 With KingoRoot Apk.
- Enable unknown Sources
Check “Unknown sources” from Security in Settings As Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- 2.Free download KingoRoot.apk on your Android.
- Install and open “KingoRoot”.
- Click the “One Click Root” button.
- Wait for the result to appear. Done
- Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed.
If KingoRoot apk does not work for your Android Device when Please kindly refer to KingoRoot Android (PC Version) which it has a higher success rate. Otherwise KingoRoot PC Version is Most powerful than KingoRoot Apk.
ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note2 With KingoRoot PC Version
- Download KingoRoot and install it on your Windows.
- Make sure your device is powered ON.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended).
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
Rooting Steps With KingoRoot PC Version
- First, you should double-click the desktop icon to launch Android ROOT.
- Next, connect your Note 2 to computer via USB cable.
-There are instructions that you should follow. It may take a little longer if this is the first time you connect your device to computer. Driver software installation should be done automatically.
- Then,you should enable USB debugging mode on your GALAXY Note II.
-If you have already done this, skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version.
-Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
-Rooting has its advantages for sure, however, it may also lead to certain consequences. So before jumping into this, please be sure you know what you are doing.
- Click ROOT to start the process when you are ready.
-It will take several minutes to complete the process. Once you started, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable, or perform any operation on your devices.
- ROOT Succeeded.
Your device is now successfully rooted.You can Check your device and find out SuperUser icon which it is the mark of a successful ROOT.
Your Rooted Samsung galaxy Note2 can customize easily to make Huge Android Experience Now.If you don’t like to KingoRoot when you can use Odin Root. It is also best rooting tool to achieve to root access easily.Thanks