The Redmi Y1 is one of the greatest budget Flagship that is produced by Xiaomi. Redmi Y1 offers a lot of specifications and stunning features at a very less price, but still most people are not that satisfied with the UI (User Interface) of the device that comes packed in with the box, the MIUI 9. So, you can simply fix these sort of issues by installing a custom ROM on to your Redmi Y1 but before preparing to install a custom ROM, all you have to do is Root your Redmi Y1.
By this way, if you want to Root your Redmi Y1 smartphone, then this page is filled with instructions just for you. In this page we have explained the best method to Root Redmi Y1 without even using a PC in the process, yes KingRoot does it all in a simple and easy manner.
KingRoot is an amazing one click root tool that roots most of the Android devices just with a single click. The KingRoot is available in two versions, one is the apk version and the other one is a PC version. You can Root Redmi Y1 with the apk version of KingRoot.
Rooting an Android device will definitely void its warranty unless you unroot your Redmi Y1 you might not supported with any kind of warranties.
Also, the whole rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk, KingRoot will not take any amount of responsibilities if something happens while rooting Redmi Y1.
- Redmi Y1 should be charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Make a whole backup of your Redmi Y1
Pros and cons of Rooting Redmi Y1
- Redmi Y1 will Perform faster than ever before
- You can install any Custom ROM onto your Redmi Y1.
- You will have the possibilities to update your Redmi Y1 to Android 8 Oreo either.
- You can improve the battery life
- If you are not taking care of the Root access on your Redmi Y1, the device will be undergoing some security risks.
Step by Step guide to Root Redmi Y1 without pc
- First of all download Kingroot apk on your Redmi Y1
- Once KingRoot is downloaded, install and launch it
- In the KingRoot app menu just tap on Try it and on the next menu click Get it.
- Now the rooting process will start and show you a countdown.
- Wait until the KingRoot finishes itself
- That’s it you will be shown a success not, immediately once the process is done
You can further confirm the root access on your Redmi Y1 by installing and running Root Checker App on your Android device.
I hope this page would have helped you root Redmi Y1. If you have any issues with the above-explained method to root Redmi Y1, please let us know it through the comment section.