Root Nexus 5 Without PC|Download KingRoot
LG Nexus 5 is a top notch Android cell phone, which accompanies 5.0-inch touchscreen show, fueled by 2.3 GHz Quad-center processor alongside 2 GB RAM and the gadget keeps running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) working framework. In the event that you are utilizing this cell phone and searching for an approach to root it, you are in the ideal place as I have given an instructional exercise to root LG Nexus 5 here.
By following the Android Rooting instructional exercise given here, you can ready to root LG Nexus 5 cell phone without utilizing a PC. Once the gadget is roorted, you are eligible to introduce custom Recoveries, expel undesirable pre-introduced applications(Bloatware), introduce 3rd Party CustomRom,other Android applications and so on.
Cautioning: Rooting your LG Nexus 5 cell phone will invalid its guarantee, and you won’t have the capacity to assert again it until you unroot your Device. In this way, contemplate this before beginning with the rooting methodology.
Basic Requirements you need to be fulfilled before begin the Rooting Process
1) I have seen in practically which rooting process will not lost your Device data but most suitable way to get all data is better than take any risks why some your mistakes is resulted to be damaged or lost your valuable data.So, take all data(Backup) using appropriate apps.You can use Titanium Backup App easily and safely.Otherwise Titanium Backup is most user friendly and most powerful tool among the varies types of Backup Tools.
2)Seconed important facts is you should Make sure that your Android Device has at least 50-60% of battery backup amount why rooting process is a time-consuming one that it means ,need much energy to proceed the rooting.
3) After above steps,you should enable “Unknown Sources”. To enable unknown source,you can g0 step by step as bellow and finally you can enable.All steps are give as below,
settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources.
You should enable only unknown source, then your smart phone will allow to install unknown Applications.
After you have completed the all above Basic-requirements,then you can go forward to the rooting procees given as below.
Tutorial To Root LG Nexus 5
- KingRoot designs as both of KingRoot Apk And KingRoot PC Version
- Download Kingroot apk into your LG Nexus 5 device.
- Tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
- Launch it on your device. Since your device is not rooted, you can see the following message as Root Access Is Unavailable.
- Then, click on “Start Root” blue button to start the rooting.Anyway you can the message as rooting about several minutes.After several minutes,it wiil be ganed a rooted android device.
- After rooting process has finished, you can see message as Root Successfully.
- That’s it. Now you have successfully copleted rooting LG Nexus 5 without the computer/Laptop. Furthermore,to check whether Smart Phone has rooted or not, you should open up your Apps menu and look for KingUser app. If you can see KingUser there when your device is successfully rooted. Furthermoere, you can check the root status on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
- If you need to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU,you should follow guide-lines to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you need to unroot LG Nexus 5 smartphone, you can follow our guide to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.