ZTE also brings three series on smartphone asAXON, BLADE, and ZTE. However, ZTE platform is number 4th largest manufacturers worldwide. Furthermore, ZTE intends to sell 70 million handsets 2017.
You can easily root your ZTE Blade Z Max smartphone via this rooting methods. KingoRoot is most powerful and most user-friendly Android rooting tool among varies types of other Android rooting tools. After your device has rooted with KingoRoot, it will be gained root privileges on your device. Otherwise, you will get the ability to Flash custom recoveries, Remove pre-installed system applications, install custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot more things. Anyway, you will be the real administrator on your Android Device after rooting.
Rooting your ZTE Blade Z Max smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they did not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take complete backup on your ZTE Blade Z Max. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your ZTE Blade Z Max smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download ZTE Blade Z Max USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT ZTE Blade Z Max ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch to the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your ZTE Blade Z Max smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as ZTE Blade Z Max Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting ZTE Blade Z Max smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.