After rooting your Android device, you can get the ability to install custom-built Android applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi 2A Smartphone voids device warranty, so you must think well before rooting your device.
- Android 2.2 or above version
- Latest USB driver installation
- Windows operating system powered PC
- At least 50% of battery life require on your Xiaomi Redmi 2A
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on your Xiaomi Redmi 2A smartphone as Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you are unable to see the developer options on your Xiaomi Redmi 2A device Settings, then you should enable it using as Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
- Next, download Xiaomi Redmi 2A USB driver and install it on your computer
- Provide a PC and USB Cable.
After you have finished all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward to the rooting guide given below.
Tutorial To Root Xiaomi Redmi 2A With iRoot PC Version
1.Download iRoot PC and install it on your computer.
2.Then connect Android device to the PC
3.Click “root” button and start rooting
4. In few seconds rooting will be successfully completed
You’ll notice there’s a new app in the App drawer called SuperSu. You can now verify the root states by installing Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
Tutorial To Root Xiaomi Redmi 2A With iRoot KingRoot Apk
1. Download KingRoot ApK here into your phone.
2.Install the downloaded KingRoot.apk file.
3.You should provide stable internet connection
4. launch the KingRoot app by tapping on its icon.Tap on the big Start Root button to begin the rooting process. KingRoot can detect phone model and its Android OS easily.
5.After Rooting has finished, the app will display big green tick logo then restart your phone after that.
That’s enough. Your device is successfully rooted now.
You’ll notice there’s a new app in the App drawer called KingUser. You can now verify the Root states by installing Root Checker App from Google Play Store