4) Next, download Xiaomi Redmi 2 USB driver and install it in your computer so that you can connect your device with PC.
5) Deactivate antivirus applications on your smartphone
After you have finished all above preliminary tasks, you can move to the rooting process given as below.
Tutorial To Root Xiaomi Redmi 2 Using iRoot:
1) Download iRoot (formerly vRoot) & install on your computer. Once you have done, launch to iRoot on your PC.
2) Connect your Mobile to the PC using byl USB cable. If you have already installed the USB driver for your device properly, then iRoot can identify your device.
3) Click on the green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets finished, your device will automatically reboot several minutes.
4) Finally,you should click the “Complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
Anyway, you have successfully finished rooting Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone with iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. To confirm the rooting states,you can install Root Checker for Android on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.