Xiaomi Mi 3 is an awesome high quality Android smartphone, which includes with 5.0 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by 2.3 GHZ Quad-Core processor along with 2 GB RAM as well as the device runs on Android V6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are on the right page as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Xiaomi Mi 3 here.
- Battery Backup of A7 should be needed atleast 60%
- Get All Backup before Rooting
- Deactivate antivirus guard has run on your device
- Enable Unknown source as below,Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).Anyway you should enable unknown source to install 3rd party apps on your Android device.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi 3 Android Smartphone
- Towelroot apk download from this link, unzip it.
- Save Tr.apk file to your devices pull down the notification shade by pulling down from top of device.
- Then touch download complete notification then touch Install, while wait you touch installation complete to open the Apps touch on make it Ra1n button, then you should get a success notice that’s you are rooted.
- After Root your Smart Device,then you should install SuperSu to do post root Management easily.
If you need to get big Knowledge about TowelRoot and rooting process when you can visit here
After finished the rooting process,you can check root status using by Root Checker.Root checker can find from Google play store easily.Thank