By following the guidelines given as below, you can root Wiko Tommy 2 successfully. After you have gained root privileges on your device, you are able to install custom recovery images, flash custom ROM firmware files, etc.
Important Notes- Rooting your Wiko Tommy 2 device will cut off its warranty.Anyway,if you need to claim when you should unroot your device. So.you should think well about it before rooting your device.
- Generally, rooting process will not lose your data where included in your Device. But you can get all data by using suitable Backup App. Use Titanium Backup for most powerful backup.
- Confirm that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device as below,
- Settings -> Developer Options. If you can’t access “Developer Options“, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options).
- Deactivate antivirus App runs on your computer which they tend to detect the rooting exploits of SRS Root as Trojan/Malware.
- Download Wiko Tommy 2 USB driver and install it on your computer. After above steps,
- you should connect your device with PC or Laptop computer each other.
After you have finished all above prerequisites, you can move to the rooting procedure given as below.
Tutorial To Root Wiko Tommy 2 Android Smartphone:
1) Download SRS Root and extract the zip package to your computer. After you have done it,you can click “SRSRoot-Setup.exe” to launch its installation wizard.
2) Then,you should choose the “Destination Location” for installing the rooting tool and click “Next“.
3) Now,you should choose “Start Menu Folder” name & you should click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4) After you have installed SRS Root Tool,then you can click on “SRSRoot for Android” to launch its Window.
5) Then,you should connect your Wiko Tommy 2 to your computer via the USB cable. Finally, you should click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process. If it doesn’t work when you can click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device.
6) Rooting process takes several minutes to root your device with SRSRoot tool, and After you can gain a rooted android device, you can see it as “Success” message.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Wiko Tommy 2 Android smartphone. For confirmation, install “Root Checker for Android” app and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you need to unroot Wiko Tommy 2 when you should launch again to SRS One Click Root window and click on “UnRoot Device“.