Sony Xperia Z5 is an awesome high-quality Android smartphone which brings with 5.2-inch touchscreen display, powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS.
Are you an owner of this device and hoping to find a quick way to Root Sony Xperia Z5 ?. then you can proceed the given guidelines to achieve your goal easily and safely. I will present you guidelines as step by step to root Sony Xperia Z5 here.
After successfully completing the given guidelines, then it will gain you so many benefits as below to your Sony Xperia Z5.
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your smartphone. So, take it by using an appropriate applike Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your device then you should enable Unknown source.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you should go forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT Sony Xperia Z5
1) Download& install Kingroot app on your Sony Xperia Z5 device.
2) Launch the KingRoot Apk now on your device. Since your device has not root access, you will see the following message as Root Access is unavailable.
3) Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the process, you will get the following message as “Rooting”. It will show you the percentage of the rooting procedure level. Be patience. After few minutes, you will gain a Rooted Android device by KingRoot Apk.
4) After few minutes, you will see the message as Root Successfully.
Now you have successfully rooted the Sony Xperia Z5 without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for KingUser app. If you can find KingUser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checkerapp.