Sony Xperia XZ1 is an awesome great android smartphone which includes with 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 2.35 GHz Octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo).
Benefits of Rooting
Most Android users desire to root their Android device which it gain so many benefits than unrooted Android Devices. We know that most users know well or partially benefits of rooting.But i have written some most valuable Advantages of Rooting
Advantages of Rooting
1.Installing Custom ROMs
2.Remove Preinstalled Crapware
3.Blocking Ads in Any Apps
4.Install Incompatible Apps
5.Keep Latest Android OS
6.Change Skin for your Android
7.Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
8.Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
Disadvantages of Rooting
Your smartphone may Brick.
void Smart Device’s Warranty.
Ad blocking – Adblocking is short termly advantages but it will be a huge disadvantage in long-termly.
Security Risks: If you change the default setting on the stock firmware of your Android Device when it increases security risk to enter the malicious Programs to your Smart Device.
Here some important requirements before Root Sony Xperia XZ1.
These requirements are Only for Method-1 and Method-2.
- Switch OFF antivirus of your smartphone if you have.Take
- Take a backup of files and contacts for safety.
- Charge your mobile up to 80 percent.
- Now, Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option” and switch “ON” it.
- After that turn On USB Debugging Mode.
- Go to the Lock Screen & Security and switch On Unknown Sources button. If you do not find this option then you can find using the search option.
Root Sony Xperia XZ1 Without PC
Here, we discuss 3 methods to root your android device easily and safely.Furthermore, all methods are most user-friendly rooting methods.
1.Click Here to Download apk.
3.Open App and Run the app.
4.Follow the instruction given on Apk screen.
5.Reboot at the end of a process.
You were done!
How To Root Sony Xperia XZ1 With PC, Laptop, Computer
1.Download root from here.
2.Install it on your PC or Laptop.
3.Connect your phone with a USB cable.
4.Run the Exe file.
5.Click the root button from the main window.
6.Wait for the it to install.
7.You are done with rooting your phone.
These are the best methods for Root Sony Xperia XZ1.If any of the tricks is not working then comment below. We will trying to solve your all problems. Follow us on Google+ for get instant updates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ROOTING Sony Xperia XZ1
- Download Superuser.zip file.
- Download TWRP recovery should be installed in your device
- Unlock the Device Bootloader.
- Basically, paste the superuser.zip file in the internal memory of your device.
- Then press volume up and power button.
- For entering TWRP recovery mode.
- Then click on the install option then select the superuser.zip file.
- After that, you will see the installation completed then click on a clear cache.
- Reboot your device and you will find your Sony Xperia XZ1 successfully rooted.
Anyway, if you have failed with above methods when don’t worry, you can visit XDA Forum discussion to achieve your rooting goal easily and safely
These 3 methods are best to Root Sony Xperia XZ1 safely and effectively.Please, put your comments.Thanks