How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4? I believe this is the question the Galaxy S4 users has for the moment in order to take the Samsung Galaxy S4 little bit higher level. The best way to Root your Samsung Galaxy S4 is the KingoRoot the PC version. As it is 100% percent working on the Device, as far we have tested.
Rooting your Device is a bit risky, so do not Root your Device without a proper knowledge on Rooting. Click here to know what is Rooting.
Root Samsung Galaxy S4 with KingoRoot – apk version (without PC)
We recommend you to try the apk version of the KingoRoot first. It is the most convenient way to make the Root access without connecting to the PC.
- First of all allow installation from Unknown Sources on your Samsung Galaxy S4
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources)
- Then Download KingoRoot apk on your Device
- Now install it as you install usual apk files
- Once the KingoRoot is installed on your Device open it
- At the Home screen of the KingoRoot just click the One Click Root Button to start the Rooting process
- Then wait for a few seconds for the App to get through the process
- When it is done, the result will appear Success or Failed
- If the process fails just try it few times as the KingoRoot runs different method each time you try
- If it still fails, I recommend you try Rooting with KingoRoot PC version
Root Samsung Galaxy S4 with KingoRoot – PC version
- Download and install KingoRoot on your windows computer
- Make sure your Device as at least 50% of battery power
- An original USB Cable is require to connect your Galaxy S4 with the PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your Device
(Go to Settings > About Phone > tap the Build Number for 7 times and it shows Developer mode has been turned on)
(Then again get through Settings > Developer Option > enable USB Debugging)
- Launch KingoRoot on your PC
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 with your PC
- Make sure the connection is stable
- Now wait for the drivers installation to be completed if this is the first time you are connecting your Phone into the PC
- Once everything above is done perfectly, Click the Root button to start the Rooting process
- This might take up 3 to 5 minutes to Root your Samsung Galaxy S4, be patience.
(Do not use or shake your phone while the Rooting process)
- Once it is done, the KingoRoot App will show you ROOT Succeeded!
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 has been successfully Rooted.
- The Click Finish and wait until your Device Reboot
To confirm the Root access, you can check it with Root Checker App, available in the Google Play Store
The Key feature of Rooting with KingoRoot is the REMOVE ROOT function is built in it. That means you can also remove Root access with KingoRoot.