Samsung Galaxy Premier is a decent quality Android Smartphone which brings with 4.6 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHz Dual-Core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.
If you are an owner of Samsung Galaxy Premier and hoping to Root it then you can follow the given guidelines to Root your Android device easily and safely.
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Lenovo S650. Make it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Premier then you should enable Unknown source.
4) Deactivate Anti-virus programs on your Samsung Galaxy Premier Device, if something is riunning.
ROOT Samsung Galaxy Premier USING TOWELROOT.APK
- Download and install TowelRoot.Apk to your Samsung Galaxy Premier
just find the tool in download tools requirement below.
- After installation has completed, then open the TowelRoot application.
- Then tap on make it ra1n.
- Wait for a while the rooting process will take some time until finished.
- Congratulation your device is successfully rooted.
After Rooting has completed,you can check root states using by Root Checker easily.Another important fact is what is next after rooting?Actually you do so many thongs to make huge Android experience as below,
To expand Battery life easily…Read More
To recover delete files & Apps easily and safely…Read More
To improve the device’s performance easily…Read More
To Speed up your Android Device easily…Read More
To make Free memory space easily…..Read More
To uninstall or remove bloatware easily…Read More
To install any required Apps easily…..Read More
To get latest Updates before released the Manufacturer…..Read More
To use your older Android Device as latest/New Android Device….Read More
To flash Custom ROMs easily……Read More
To change your Stock Firmware as your Wish….Read More
To get full/Complete backup easily…..Read More
To Hack Any Games…..Read More
How to Move Android Apps to your SD card….Read More
To do Varies Task….Read More