Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro is an awesome top end Android smartphone which brings with 5.0 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 2 GB RAM. This Android Device runs on Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS. Are you an owner of Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone and hooping to root it, don’t worry,you are in the right tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone here.
Following guide-lines given here, you will help you to root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone by flashing TWRP recovery . After you have gained root privileges on your Android device, you will be able to install superb custom ROM which it runs latest Android versions and custom-built Android applications, etc.
Important- Android Rooting your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro device will void its warranty. Furthermore, Android rooting may sometimes result in a bricked Android device. So,you should follow the all guidelines correctly to achieve your Goal.Anyway,we can’t get any responsible about your own mistakes.
1) Get All Backup on your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro before begin steps about Android rooting.
2) Download Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro USB driver and install it in your computer.To proceed the further rootiing process,you should connect your Smart Device with your computer.So to connect truely ,you need install this USB drivers to your computer before connect your Android Device.
3)Enable the Developer Options in your device as below,
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times). Once done, enable USB debugging mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
4) Ensure your Battery of the device has charged at least 50-60%
After you have completed all above requirements, you can move to rooting uide lines given as below.
Tutorial To Flash TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro:
2) Switch off your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro & boot into the download Mode / Bootloader Mode by pressing and holding together Volume Down Key, Power Key and Home Keys simultaneously.
3) After your device booted into the download mode, connect it to your computer via USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro in your computer properly, Odin will automatically identify your device and you can see a “Added” message in its Logs. as well as the ID:COM will turn to “Blue” color.
4) Click on the “AP” button in Odin window & select the twrp-188.8.131.52-j2lte.img.tar file.
5) Click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process .After the flashing process is finished, you will see a “PASS” message in the Odin as well as Your device will be rebooted.
6) Unplug your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro from the PC.
That’s enough. Now, you have successfully completed flashing TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone. After above steps,you need to jump the rooting process.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro:
1) Download SuperSU & save it on your PC. After done it , connect your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro to the PC via USB data cable.Transfer the SuperSU file to its internal memory. After successfully transferred SuperSu , unplug your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro from the PC.
2) Boot your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro into the TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home Keys simultaneously.
3) After your device boots into the TWRP recovery mode, click on Install and choose the SuperSU file in your device’s internal memory to launch the flashing process.
4) After flashing process is finished, reboot your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Android smartphone. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker for Android app from Google Play Store.