You can easily root your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone via this rooting methods.KingoRoot is most powerful and most user friendly android rooting tool. After your device has rooted with KingoRoot ,it will gain root privileges on your device.Otherwise, you will get the ability to flash custom recoveries, remove pre-installed system applications, install custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot more things.Anyway,you will be real administrator on your android Device after rooting.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone will null your device warranty,it is nature of most manufacturers and careers. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take complete backup on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 . So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2)Make sure that yourSamsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Now, download Samsung Galaxy Note 4 USB driver and install it in your computer. By doing this you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer.
After finishing all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows(PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch to the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable.Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message as Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage,you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take sevaral minites to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device . It means that you are successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 4smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.