Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is a great high-end Android smartphone, which comes out with 5.5 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display powered by 2.4 GHz Octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM and it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. Are you an owner of this smartphone then you can use following guidelines given here, it will help you to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime smartphone by flashing TWRP recovery .
This Android device disgn as 3 different phone models, so you should select suitable root file download links are given below. Identify your phone and download the correct file. To make things easy, it is better to download the files to your computer desktop.
After you have gained root privileges on your Android device, you will be able to install superb custom ROM which it runs latest Android versions and custom-built Android applications, etc.
Android Rooting your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime device will void its warranty. Furthermore, Android rooting may sometimes result in a bricked Android device. So, you should follow the whole guidelines correctly to achieve your Goal. Anyway, we can’t get any responsible about your own mistakes.
1) Get All Backup on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime before begin steps about Android rooting.
2) Download Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime USB driver and install it on your computer. To proceed the further rooting process, you should connect your Smart Device to your computer. So to connect truly, you need install these USB drivers to your computer before connect your Android Device.
3)Enable the Developer Options on your device as below,
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times). Once done, enable USB debugging mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
4) Ensure your Battery of the device has charged at least 50-60%
After you have completed all above requirements, you can move to rooting guide lines given as below.
TUTORIAL TO FLASH TWRP RECOVERY IN SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 PRIME
2) Switch off your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime & boot into the download Mode/Bootloader Mode by pressing and holding together Volume Down Key, Power Key and Home Keys simultaneously.
3) After your device booted into the download mode, connect it to your computer via USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime in your computer properly, Odin will automatically identify your device and you can see a “Added” message in its Logs. as well as the ID:COM will turn to “Blue” color.
4) Click on the “AP” button in Odin window & select the twrp-22.214.171.124-j2lte.img.tar file.
5) Click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process. After the flashing process is finished, you will see a “PASS” message in the Odin as well as Your device will be rebooted.
6) Unplug your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime from the PC.
That’s enough. Now, you have successfully completed flashing TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime smartphone. After above steps, you need to jump the rooting process.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 PRIME:
1) Download SuperSU & save it on your PC. After done it , connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime to the PC via USB data cable.Transfer the SuperSU file to its internal memory. After successfully transferred SuperSu, unplug your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime from the PC.
2) Boot your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime into the TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home Keys simultaneously.
3) After your device boots into the TWRP recovery mode, click on Install and choose the SuperSU file in your device’s internal memory to launch the flashing process.
4) After flashing process is finished, reboot your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Android smartphone. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker for Android app from Google Play Store.
Anyway, we discuss the best methodology to root your android device easily and productively. Furthermore, you don’t forget to search XDA forum details before start the everything on your Android device. If you don’t like to use this method when you can use any of auto root methods such as KingRoot, Framaroot, iRoot, Kingoroot, Towelroot..etc easily. Don’t delay to try it using this link here.