How to Root Samsung Galaxy Devices with One Click
As you all know rooting a Samsung devices is not so hard at any point. The unlocked bootloaders have made developers to get through many ways of Root Samsung Galaxy devices. If you try rooting your Samsung phone or Tablet, you will definitely have heard about the CF Auto Root, the famous rooting tool which is created by Chainfire.
CF Auto Root is one of the most popular method of rooting for most of the Samsung Galaxy devices. The only negative side of the CF Auto Root is that it requires a PC. If you don’t have a PC, you cannot make root access on your Samsung Device. Luckily, for those who does not have a PC we have the solution with the KingRoot exploits, this methods have made it possible to root most of Samsung Galaxy devices without involving a Computer into the procedure. This is a one-click Root tool that can be installed on the device that you want to root, and this does everything from the device without requiring a PC.
The KingRoot is installed as a normal apk Application on your Device. Unlike other rooting tools, KingRoot supports a big amount of Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500 & GT-I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) & S3 Neo
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)
The above list is just a small example list with some of the KingRoot supported devices. Each variant of a specific model, for example Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F (Global), G930W8 (Canada) and all supported.
Guide – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Devices Using KingRoot
Before starting to Root
- Make sure to completely backup your Galaxy Device
- Charge your Galaxy at least up to 50%
- Enable Unknown Sources in the settings
- Download KingRoot APK file on your device
- Enable Unknown Sources in the Device settings
Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources
- Then install the KingRoot apk file on your device
- Once the App is successfully installed get to the home screen and open KingRoot app by tapping the App icon
- Now the App will check for root compatibility on your device. If it finds the Device is compatible it will display a root button on the display
- Just click the Root button to start Rooting your Galaxy Device
- The tool will now start rooting your device and the rooting process is completed once the app shows 100% done
- Once it is done reboot your device and you have your Galaxy device Rooted now
If you want make sure that your Galaxy device is rooted properly, get to the Google Play Store and download Root Checker App to check the Root access.