How To Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Android Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is an top-end best quality Android smartphone, which includes with 4.7 inches super AMOLED Touchscreen Display powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core Processor along with 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. If you are owner of this smartphone and hoping to root it, you are in the right place as I will provide Best Guide-lines to root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro smartphone here easily and safely.At last thought,i will discus why you need you need to root your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Smart Phone.if you expect to root your android Device when you can gain best opportunities given as bellow,
- You can Speed Up your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Phone
- You can Remove Ads on your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Phone
- You can Save Battery as well as can expand the battery life of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Phone
- you can Uninstall Bloatware easily
- you can make Better Back Up
- You can Customize your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Phone safely
- Make Huge Android Experience Forever.It means that you install any valuable Apps as your wish.
- you Change Your Older Android Device As Latest Device
WARNING: Warranty will be void after rooting of your Android Device.So you should think and study well about rooting before start anything for your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Smart Phone.Otherwise what is the meaning of your warranty without any benefits but rooting can provide you so many big advantages than your stock firmware.
- To have a complete backup of your device.
Use Titanium Backup for most powerful backup
- Download the latest Odin version available.
- Have updated Samsung USB drivers.
- Download ADB fastboot from the site.
- To connect the device, prepare a proper USB cable.
HOW TO USE ODIN DOWNLOAD
- Initially, Download Odin zip file, and then extract the zip file in order to get the Odin Samsung folder.
- Then connect your device to the PC, and turn it off minimum for 30 seconds.
- After that turn it on while holding down your Home button, Power button and Volume key, until you get the download mode.
- Then launch the Odin extracted folder by opening it.
- Tic on Auto Reboot, then click PIT and select PIT file which associated with the ROM flashing with Samsung Odin.
- After that click on PDA and select the TAR file for the ROM.
- Finally, click start in order to flash your ROM. Then your phone will automatically reboot after the installation.
You can improve the performance of your phone with the process of flashing. This process is smart and easy and it simply helps device to choose what you exactly in need of updating.