1) Take a whole backup of your device using an appropriate app. This step is very important why your device may corrupt during the rooting but if we have taken a complete backup then we can restore easily to your device.
2) Download Samsung Galaxy A5 USB driver and install it on your computer.
3) Enable “Developer Options” by using the given path below
Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times). Once done, enable USB debugging mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
4) Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup
After you have finished all these steps above, you can move rooting process given as below.
Tutorial To Flash TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy A5
2) Next, switch off your smartphone and boot into the Bootloader mode pressing and holding Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneously as given figure.
3) After your device has booted into the download mode, you can connect it to your computer using the original USB data cable. If you have already installed the USB drivers of Galaxy J2 in your computer properly, then Odin will automatically identify your device, and you will see an “Added” message in its Logs. Also, the ID:COM will turn to “Blue” colour.
4) Now, you can click on the “AP” button in Odin window and select the twrp-126.96.36.199-j2lte.img.tar file.
5) Next, click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process which will take several minutes to get completed. After flashing process has finished, you will get a “PASS” message in the Odin. Your device will also reboot.
6) Now, you should unplug your Android Device and computer.
Now, you have successfully finished flashing TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5 Device.Then you can root your android device as below,
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy A5:
1) Download SuperSU and save it on your PC. After doing it, connect your smartphone to the PC via USB data cable.Then transfer the SuperSU file to its internal memory. After finishing this step, unplug your device from the PC.
2) Boot your device into the TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home Buttons at the same time.
3) After your device has booted into the TWRP recovery mode, you should click on “Install” & select the SuperSU file in your device’s internal memory to launch the flashing process.
4) After above step, reboot your smartphone.
That’s enough. Now you have successfully finished root Samsung Galaxy A5 Android smartphone. To check the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker for Android app from Google Play Store.
Don’t miss to read about How to Root Any Android Marshmallow Device With Kingo Root