Motorola Droid Turbo 2 is an awesome high-quality Android smartphone, which includes with 5.4-inch touchscreen display, powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) OS. If you are using this smartphone and hoping for a way to root it, you are an owner of this Motorola Droid Turbo 2. Anyway, to achieve the rooting goal, you should follow the guidelines given as below. Furthermore, For you rooted Android Device, you are able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 smartphone will void its warranty. If you need to claim it when you should unroot your device again. Anyway, you should think well about rooting procedure before starting any Rooting Activities with Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Battery Backup should be needed at least 60%
- Get All Backup before Rooting
- Deactivate antivirus guard has run on your device
- Enable Unknown source as below,Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it). Anyway, you should enable unknown source to install 3rd party apps on your Android device.
How To Root Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Android Smartphone
- Download Kingroot.
- Enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
- Install the Kingroot app on your device.
- Make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the large root button.
- After few mins, you have the root access
- Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.
To confirm rooting status on your Smart Device,you should install “Root Checker for Android” app and check your device’s root privileges.Thanks.