The Lyf Water 2 is an awesome powerful Android smartphone. It includes features of 1.5GHz Octo-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
After successfully completing the given guidelines, then it will gain you so many benefits as below to your Lyf Water 2.
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Lyf Water 2. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Lyf Water 2 device then you should enable Unknown source.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you should go forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT LG G6
1) Download & install Kingroot app on your Lyf Water 2 device.
2) Launch the KingRoot Apk now on your device. Since your device has not root access, you will see the following message as Root Access is unavailable.
3) Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the process, you will get the following message as “Rooting”. It will show you the percentage of the rooting procedure level. Be patience. After few minutes, you will gain a Rooted Android device by KingRoot Apk.
4) After few minutes, you will see the message as Root Successfully.
Now you have successfully rooted the Lyf Water 2 without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for KingUser app. If you can find KingUser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.