1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your LG V30. So, take it by using an appropriate App.To get all backup ,you can this link.
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 80% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your LG V30 device then you should enable Unknown source.
4).Switch off antivirus of your LG V30 smartphone if it has run.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you should go forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT LG V30
HOW TO ROOT LG V30 WITHOUT PC
1) Download & install Root App on your LG V30 device.
2) Launch the Root Apk now on your device. Since your device has not root access, you will see the following message as Root Access is unavailable.
3) Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the process, you will get the following message as “Rooting”. It will show you the percentage of the rooting procedure level. Be patience. After few minutes, you will gain a Rooted Android device by KingRoot Apk.
4) After few minutes, you will see the message as Root Successfully.
Now you have successfully rooted the LG V30 without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for KingUser app. If you can find KingUser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
HOW TO ROOT LG V30 WITH PC
To proceed this method need requires PC and USB cable. Otherwise, mentioned root software is most effective to Root your Android device easily and safely.
1.Download root Apk
2.Install it on your PC, Laptop, Computer.
3.Connect your phone with a USB cable.
4.Run the Exe file.
5.Click the root button from the main window.
6.Wait for it to install.
7.You are done with rooting your phone.
if you have failed with above 2 methods when you can use 3rd method to root your android device easily and safely.
This method has discussed on the XDA Forum.So if need root access for you when we advise you to get an unlocked variant of LG V30 so that you’ll be able to unlock the bootloader on the LG V30 & be able to patch the system files with required files for root access.
A test/unofficial build of TWRP recovery for LG V30 should arrive to support for bootloader unlocking on the device. And once TWRP recovery is available for the device, Rooting of LG V30 is very easy for LG V30 by either flashing the SuperSU zip or Magisk root.