LG Phoenix 3 is an awesome most user friendly Android smartphone, which includeds with 5.0 inches touchscreen display powered by 1100 MHz Quad-core processor along with 1.5 GB RAM and the device runs on Android Android V6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. If you are an owner of this device and hoping to find an quick way to root LG Phoenix 3 when you can proceed the given guidelines to achieve your goal easily and safely. I will present you guidelines as step by step to root LG Phoenix 3 here.
After successfully completed given guidelines,then you can gain you so many benefits as bellow to your LG Phoenix 3 Smartphone.
- Speed Up
- Remove Ads
- Save Battery
- Uninstall Bloatware
- Better Back Up
- Make Huge Android Experience Forever
- Change Your Older Android Device As Latest Device
WARNING: Rooting your LG Phoenix 3 device will void its warranty,it is nature and if you need to claim it at the difficulties when you should unroot your LG Phoenix 3 again.
- Battery Backup of Device should be needed at-least 60%
- Get All Backup before Rooting
- Deactivate antivirus guard has run on your device
- Enable Unknown source as below,Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).Anyway you should enable unknown source to install 3rd party apps on your Android device.
- You should Download Huawei P8 USB driver and install it on your computer.
- Deactivate antivirus programs in your computer
- provide PC and USB Cable
How To Root LG Phoenix 3 Android Smartphone
- Download SRS Root on your PC
- Then you should select Destination location to install SRSRoot on your PC.Now click Next Button
- Then you should select Start Menu and click on to install SRSRoot on your PC
- Now you can your Smart Phone connect to your computer suing by USB Cable to proceed further steps.
- Then,click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process or click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device as your wish which SRSRoot offer you 2 rooting methods.
- Rooting Process needs sevaral minutes.Don’t panic.Be patience.
- Done.Now you have successfully rooted android device.you can see it with Message as “Success”. To confirm rooting status on your Smart Device,you should install “Root Checker for Android” app and check your device’s root privileges.
If you need to unroot LG Phoenix 3,you may go to SRSRoot again,you should click Root window as well as click on “UnRoot Device“.