When we consider LG Optimus L5 Smartphone,we can find 4 variants for LG Optimus L which are most popular among the android users.There are LG Optimus L5 E610,LG Optimus L5 11 E460,LG Optimus L5 Dual and LG Optimus L5 11 Dual E455.Anyway,LG Optimus L is an awesome mid range price Android Phone.Furthermore it is quality phone which includes 4.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor along with 512 MB RAM and the device runs on Android V4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.Additionally,this phone runs very older Android OS.If you are an owner of this LG Optimus L when you can’t deal properly with new technology because currently use new Android OS among the android community.So you need to root your smart Phone to deal with new technology furthermore.
1) Take all backup on your smartphone
Use Titanium Backup for most powerful backup
2) Make sure device has at least 60% of battery Charge
3) Enable USB Debugging Mode on your smartphone as Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you couldn’t see the developer options on your device Settings, then you can enable it as Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download LG Optimus L5 USB driver and install it on your computer.
5) Provide USB Cable
6) PC or Laptop
7) Stable Internet Connection
After you have finished all these prerequisites, you can follow to next guidelines to get root access on your Smart Phone.We checked that you can root your Smart Phone with KingoRoot PC version.
ROOT ANDROID DEVICE WITH KINGOROOT PC VERSION
- Download KingoRoot PC version free from this link.
- Install the program as administrator.
- Launch the program. Then Connect your Device via USB.
- Then click KingoRoot root Button.
- You will have the root access.It means that you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.
Now you are successfully finished rooting LG Optimus L5 smartphone. To check,download and install Root Checker to your device and confirm it.
Now,you have root access,it means that you can control your Smart Phone as an True administrator.You can install,uninstall and remove any system Apps as well as you can make any suitable changes on your smartphone as administrator level.To know more details about KingoRoot,then you can follow this link.