Lenovo S650 is a decent quality Android Tablet which brings with a 4.7 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor along with a 1 GB of RAM and the device runs on Android v 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. If you are an owner of this tablet and hoping to Root it then you can follow the given guidelines to Root your Android device easily and safely.
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Lenovo S650. Make it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Lenovo S650 then you should enable Unknown source.
4) Deactivate Anti-virus programs on your Lenovo S650 Device, if something is riunning.
Root Lenovo S650 USING TowelRoot.APK:
- Download and install TowelRoot.Apk to your Lenovo S650
just find the tool in download tools requirement below.
- After installation has completed, then open the TowelRoot application.
- Then tap on make it ra1n.
- Wait for a while the rooting process will take some time until finished.
- Congratulation your device is successfully rooted.