Special Notes-Rooting your Lenovo P2 smartphone will void its warranty.Otherwise you are unable to claim it until you unroot your device. So,understand my friend, think well before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Usages Of KingRoot will lost your data but safest way to root complete backup of on your smartphone is most better than get any risk. So, get All backup using appropriate apps easily and safely.
2) Device battery requires at least 50-60% of battery backup.
3) Enable “Unknown Sources” as bellow,
Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
After you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move to the rooting guide-lines given as below.
Tutorial To Root Lenovo P2
1) Download Kingroot Apk on your Lenovo P2 device. After Finished download, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2) After Finished the installation of Kingroot,you may launch it on your device.Then, you will get the following message as root access is unavailable.
3) Now, you may click on “Start Root” blue button to start the rooting.During the rooting process, you can see it as percentage of Rooting.It means that root is proceeding to get rooted SmartPhone. Understand, don’t worry if your device reboot.
4) After your Device has rooted, you may see the following message as Root Successfully.
That’s enough. Now you have successfully finished rooting process of Lenovo P2 without the PC. To confirm, open up your Apps Drawer and find KingUser app. If Kingroot are there when your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can confirm the root privileges on your Lenovo P2 using by Root Checker app.
If you would require to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU, you should follow guide-lines to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you would require to unroot Lenovo P2 smartphone when you can follow this guide-lines to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.
If you have faced any issues while following this rooting process when please let you comment it.