Lenovo K8 Note is an very impresive, high quality Android smartphone, which brings with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 2.3 GHz Deca-core processor along with 4GB RAM and the device runs on Android Android 7.1.1 (Nougat OS).
After successfully completing the given guidelines, then it will gain you so many benefits as below to your Lenovo K8 Note.
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your The Lenovo K8 Note . So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your The Lenovo K8 Note device then you should enable Unknown source.
Method 1 – Root Lenovo K8 Note With Kingroot Apk
1.Download KingRoot Latest Version on your Lenovo K8 Note using by this link as below.Anyway, Kingroot apk download is very easy step. Click below button to do that.Furthermore ,you all try to root your android device with latest KingRoot Apk why it is very user friendly and most powerfull than previous versions.
When you are downloading KingRoot Apk, generally you can see message as this types of file may harm your device. Don’t afraid, you should click on OK button to proceed the downloading.
2.After you have finished downloading KingRoot apk, you should click on the drop-down notification bar to proceeding the installation process.
Normally, you can see the Google installation blocked message at that moment. Anyway, you should proceed the given steps as below,
3.If you have not been make before “install blocked”, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following step, if you have set up before, skip this step and move to Step 4
4. In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation has completed, click on the “open” button to start using KingRoot
5.Now, you should Click “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to begin rooting.
6.The implementation process will be completed and finished, anyway, after that you will be returned to the main screen, then the device will successfully rooted.
7.Finally, search Google Play App Store search and Download Root Checker. Root Checker can check root states.
Now you have successfully rooted the The Lenovo K8 Note without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for KingUser app.
If you need to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU when you should follow our guide to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you require Unrooting Lenovo K8 Note smartphone too when you may follow our guidelines to remove Kinguser as well as Unroot Android device.
Method 2 – Root Lenovo K8 Note With SuperSu App
1. Basically,you should unlock Bootloader of Lenovo K8 Note (How To unlock bootloader of Lenovo K8)
Read More-Role of an Bootloader on Android Device
2. Install TWRP on your Lenovo K8 Note
2. Download the SuperSU zip app for your phone here & save it on your phone.
3. After above steps. Boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode.
4. Now your device is TWRP recovery.You should Tap on the Install Button.
5. Locate to SuperSu zip file that you saved on your K8 Note and Switch to flash.
6. Above process will install all the rooting files on your Lenovo K8 Note phone.
7. After has completed above steps.you can Reboot System.
You are successfully rooted Lenovo K8 Note Without Using PC. If you have any doubt when you can put them in comment section.