You can easily root your Lenovo K6 Power smartphone via this rooting method. KingoRoot is a most powerful and most user-friendly Android rooting tool. After your device has rooted with KingoRoot, KingoRoot will gain Root privileges on your device. With this, you will get the ability to flash custom recoveries, remove pre-installed system applications, install Custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot more things. Anyway, you will be the real administrator on your Android Device after rooting.
Rooting your Lenovo K6 Power smartphone will null your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting your device.
1) Take a complete backup of your Lenovo K6 Power. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or other Backup App
2)Make sure that your Lenovo K6 Power smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
3) Now download Lenovo K6 Power USB driver & install them on your PC.
After you have finished all above steps, you move to the rooting process given as below.
Tutorial To Root Lenovo K6 Power Android Smartphone:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows(PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch to the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your Lenovo K6 Power smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable.Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message as Lenovo K6 Power Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take sevaral minites to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device . It means that you are successfully finished rooting Lenovo K6 Power smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.