This article includes 2 rooting methods and TWRP Recovery For The Symphony V75.
- 1 How To Root Symphony V75 With KingRoot Apk
- 2 How To Root Symphony V75 With iRoot PC Version
- 3 How to Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony V75 Without PC
Specification Of Symphony V75 Simply
|Network Scope||2G, 3G|
|Battery Type & Performance||Lithium-ion 2000 mAh
Stand-by: up to 220 hours
Talk-time: up to 10 hours
|Body & Weight||145 X 73.4 X 9.8 millimeter, 172 grams|
|Camera Factors (Back)||Flash light, up to 4x zoom|
|Camera Resolution (Back)||5 Megapixel|
|Camera Resolution (Front)||2 Megapixel|
|Colors Available||Gold, Silver, Grey|
|Display Size & Resolution||5.0 inches, FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels|
|Display Type||TN Touchscreen|
|Graphic Processing Unit (GPU)||Mali 400|
|Memory Card Slot||MicroSD, up to 32 GB|
|Operating System||Android Marshmallow v6.0|
|Processor||Quad-Core, 1.3 GHz|
|Release Date||May 2016|
|Sensors||G-sensor, Proximity, Light, Accelerometer|
|SIM Card Type||Dual SIM (Regular + Micro)|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Other Features||– Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Radio, GPRS, Edge, Multitouch, Loudspeaker|
How To Root Symphony V75 With KingRoot Apk
PRE-REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ROOTING WITH KINGROOT
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your The Symphony V75. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your The Symphony V75 device then you should enable Unknown source.
4) Deactivate Anti-virus program runs on your Device.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT YOUR DEVICE WITH MOST EFFECTIVE KINGROOT LATEST VERSION
1.Download KingRoot Latest Version using by this link as below.Anyway, Kingroot app download is the very easy step.Click below button to do that.
When you are downloading KingRoot Apk, generally you can see the message as this types of a file may harm your device. Don’t afraid, you should click on OK button to proceed the downloading.
2.After you have finished downloading KingRoot Apk, you should click on the drop-down notification bar to proceeding the installation process.
Normally, you can see the Google installation blocked message at that moment. Anyway, you should proceed the given steps as below,
3.If you have not been made before “install blocked”, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following step, if you have set up before, skip this step and move to Step 4
4. In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation has completed, click on the “open” button to start using KingRoot
5.Now, you should Click “try it” to enter the main interface and click “get now” button to begin rooting.
6.The implementation process will be completed and finished, anyway, after that you will be returned to the main screen, then the device will successfully be rooted.
7.Finally, search Google Play App Store search and Download Root Checker. Root Checker can check root states.
Root Your Android Phones with KingRoot Now!
Additionally, if you need to get complete knowledge for the KingRoot when you can use this link easily.
How To Root Symphony V75 With iRoot PC Version
1) To take an all backup of your personal data on your smartphone. So, take it using by appropriate apps.
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need install 3rd party apps on your device when you should enable Unknown source.
If you are unavailable to see the developer options in Settings, enable it as this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Deactivate antivirus applications on your smartphone
5) Download Symphony V75 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
After you have finished all above preliminary tasks, you can move to the rooting process given as below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT HTC ONE M9 USING IROOT:
1) Download iRoot (formerly vRoot) & install on your computer. Once you have done, launch to iRoot on your PC.
2) Connect your Mobile to the PC using by USB cable. If you have already installed the USB driver for your device properly, then iRoot can identify your device.
3) Click on the green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets finished, your device will automatically reboot several minutes.
4) Finally,you should click the “Complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
Anyway, you have successfully finished rooting Symphony V75 smartphone with iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. To confirm the rooting states,you can install Root Checker for Android on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony V75 Without PC
This article explain you how to install TWRP recovery on Symphony V75.TWRP allows users to install custom ROMs, patches & other customizable modes.
- Make sure to charge your smartphone Symphony V75 to at least 60%.
- Always take an android backup of all your important file and contacts.
- Your Symphony V75 must be rooted.
- Internet connection is required to download recovery file.
- We will not responsible if you brick your device. So read and follow the all procedure correctly so that nothing go wrong.
How to install TWRP recovery in Symphony V75 without using computer
– Download required TWRP recovery file.
– Place the downloaded file in internal storage on your device.
– Download Flashify App from HERE.
– After finished the both download complete, open the Flashify App.
– In the main menu of the Flasiphy you can 3 options.
– Here select Recovery Image.
– Then select choose a file.
– Choose the above downloaded TWRP recovery file.
– Tap on confirm and install the recovery.
– The installation will take some time to complete.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Symphony V75 without a PC.