- 1 Specifications of Huawei P8 Max Simply
- 2 PRE-REQUIREMENTS
- 3 Method 1: Rooting Huawei P8 Max with FramaRoot.apk :
- 4 Method 2: Root Huawei P8 Max using TowelRoot.Apk:
- 5 Method 3 : How to root Huawei P8 Max with Kingoroot.apk:
- 6 Method 4: How to root How to Root Huawei P8 Max (Without PC)using kingroot.apk:
Specifications of Huawei P8 Max Simply
- OS Version: Android 5.0.2/5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Network Band: 2G, 3G,4G LTE
- Display Size: 6.8 Inch
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- RAM Size: 3 GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 4 MP
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery Model: Non-removable Li-Po 4360 mAh battery
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your The Huawei P8 Max. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Huawei P8 Max then you should enable Unknown source.
4) Deactivate Anti-virus program runs on your Huawei P8 Max Device.
Advantages of rooting Huawei P8 Max :
- Free to modify the theme.
- Installing applications on the memory card
- Remove the native app (bloatware) useless and unneeded.
- To make batteries more efficient and durable.
- Performance android lighter and speeding.
- The internal memory is so much more relieved
- Processor improved overall performance.
- Android Custom ROM make the look more cool and unique.
Disadvantages root Huawei P8 Max:
- The warranty will be lost.
- Vulnerable to viruses.Anyway, This problem can be overcome by installing trusted antivirus application that can be found in the Google Play Store
Method 1: Rooting Huawei P8 Max with FramaRoot.apk :
- Download and install FramaRoot.apk on your Huawei P8 Max After you have installation completed, open the Framaroot app
- At the screen, app select Install Superuser and then press Aragom.
- Then wait for a while until you get notification Success. Superuser and Su binary installed.
- Reboot your device.
- Done, your Huawei P8 Max has been rooted.
Method 2: Root Huawei P8 Max using TowelRoot.Apk:
- Download and install TowelRoot.Apk to your Huawei P8 Max
just find the tool in download tools requirement below.
- After installation has completed, then open the TowelRoot application.
- Then tap on make it ra1n.
- Wait for a while the rooting process will take some time until finished.
- Congratulation your device rooted
Method 3 : How to root Huawei P8 Max with Kingoroot.apk:
- Download and install Kingoroot.apk on your Huawei P8 Max
- After installation has completed, then open the Kingoroot app.
- You will see a blue padlock image with the caption No ROOT, that means that your device is no root yet or original android system.
- Just tab on One Click Root if you want to root your device.
- Just wait until the root process is completed.
- Done, your mobile phone rooted
Method 4: How to root How to Root Huawei P8 Max (Without PC)using kingroot.apk:
- Download and install kingroot.apk to your How to Root Huawei P8 Max (Without PC).
- After installation has completed then click the icon or open KingRoot application.
- Click or tab START ROOT button to begin the rooting process.
- Just wait and see the process of root is running,
- If the rooting process has success you will see the Green check mark.
- Done, now your phone has been rooted.