Huawei P8 Lite is an awesome Smart Phone amnong the varies types of Android Phones,It has so many best features given as below,
- OS Version : Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Network Band : 2G, 3G,4G LTE
- Display Size : 5.0 Inch
- Internal Memory : 16 GB
- RAM Size : 2 GB
- Primary Camera : 13 MP
- Front Camera : 5 MP
- SIM Card : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery Model : Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
I will explain rooting procedure with KingRoot Apk furthermore. But you can proceed other Rooting Tools to Root your Android Device as you wish. Operation guides are most similar to KingRoot. Otherwise, if you need further detail about FramaRoot.apk, TowelRoot.apk, and KingoRoot.apk when you can find that details using this links here why mentioned other Root Tools also are supported to Root Your Device easily and safely.
To take Complete Knowledge,
How To Your Huawei P8 Lite With FramaRoot
How To Your Huawei P8 Lite With TowelRoot
How To Your Huawei P8 Lite With KingoRoot
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Huawei P8 Lite. So, take it by using an appropriate App.To get all backup, you can this link.
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 80% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Huawei P8 Lite device then you should enable Unknown source.
4).Switch off antivirus of your Huawei P8 Lite smartphone if it has run.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you should go forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
HOW TO ROOT Huawei P8 Lite WITHOUT PC
1) Download & install Root App on your Huawei P8 Lite device.
2) Launch the Root Apk now on your device. Since your device has not root access, you will see the following message as Root Access is unavailable.
3) Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the process, you will get the following message as “Rooting”. It will show you the percentage of the rooting procedure level. Be patience. After few minutes, you will gain a Rooted Android device by KingRoot Apk.
4) After few minutes, you will see the message as Root Successfully.
Now you have successfully rooted the Huawei P8 Lite without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for KingUser app. If you can find KingUser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
HOW TO UNINSTALL UNWANTED APPS
To uninstall useless apps, you can use Root Cleaner.
Download Root Cleaner and install it on your mobile.
Root Cleaner includes features so many features.Handling of the Root Cleaner is very easy.You should open Root cleaner and select useless Files and Apps you needed
Please Check before Uninstall the apps.If you Uninstall system os apps it will affect your mobile working.
Using this app you can also move the Phone storage apps to SD card
if you haven’t the good knowledge to handle Root Cleaner when you can use this link to get big knowledge about it.
HOW TO UNROOT Huawei P8 Lite
If you not are needed a Rooted Android Device when you can unroot your Android Device as below,
Go to Settings, then give the command to full unroot, Select Continue and The process will be done in few seconds.
After that Uninstall Super Su.
Download Root checker to Check your Device.Root Checker can find your device whether rooted or not.
These are the best methods for Root Huawei P8 Lite. If any of the tricks is not working then comment below. We will be trying to solve your all problems.