Huawei P8 is a high quality Android smartphone, which includes with 5.2 inches touchscreen display Gorilla Glass 3 powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device runs on Android Android V6.0 Marshmallow operating system. If you are an owner of this device and hoping to find a way to root it, you are on the awesome place as I will give a step by step guidelines to root Huawei P8 here.
By following the guide-lines given here, you can root Huawei P8 successfully. After you have gained root privileges in your device, you will be able to install custom recovery images, flash custom ROM firmware files, etc.
- Battery Backup of Device should be needed at-least 60%
- Get All Backup before Rooting
- Deactivate antivirus guard has run on your device
- Enable Unknown source as below,Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).Anyway you should enable unknown source to install 3rd party apps on your Android device.
- You should Download Huawei P8 USB driver and install it on your computer.
- Deactivate antivirus programs in your computer
- provide PC and USB Cable
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you should move forward to the rooting procedure given as below.
How To Root Huawei P8 Android Smartphone
- Download SRSRoot
- INSTALL SRS ROOT ON YOUR ANDROID
- CONNECT ANDROID TO PC
- ROOT ANDROID WITH SRSROOT
Now you have successfully finished rooting of your Huawei P8 Android smartphone. To confir it, you should install “Root Checker for Android” app and then can easily your device’s root privileges.
If you need to unroot Huawei P8,you should go again to SRS One Click Root window Version and click on “UnRoot Device“.