The Huawei Honor 7X was launched in October 2017. The phone includes a large 5.93-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels.Huawei Honor 7X is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.This Smartphone packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.The Huawei Honor 7X runs Android 7.0 and brings a 3340mAh non removable battery.
If you are interested in rooting your Honor 7X, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below To Safely Root Honor 7X without PC.
One click root Features
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
- These One click Root Tools are safe to use.Fewer chances of bricking the device.
1.Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone.To Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android > Go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- Download the iRoot root Apk from this link.
- Now install the app while following the on-screen prompts on the PC.
- Connect your Huawei Honor 7X using a USB data cable with your computer.
- Run the installed iRoot app by clicking on the .exe file.
- On your PC, click on the Root button from the main window.
- Wait for the root process to be successfully finished.
Once the app is successfully installed on your device, just open the app from the app drawer and then select the root option to begin the process. The app will now install the root permissions and the SuperSU app automatically on your device and upon the process completion, you can reboot your device to make sure everything works without any issue.Furthermore,you can check root status using Root Checker easily.