Specifications of Huawei Honor 7i Simply
- OS Version : Android 5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow
- Network Band : 2G, 3G, 4G
- Display Size : 5.2 Inch
- Internal Memory : 16/32 GB
- RAM Size : 2/3 GB
- Primary Camera : 13 MP
- Front Camera : 13 MP
- SIM Card : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery Model : Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your The Huawei Honor 7i. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your The SKK Aura device then you should enable Unknown source.
4) Deactivate Anti-virus program runs on your Huawei Honor 7i Device.
Advantages of root Huawei Honor 7i :
- Free to modify the theme.
- Installing applications on the memory card
- Remove the native app (bloatware) useless and unneeded.
- To make batteries more efficient and durable.
- Performance android lighter and speeding.
- The internal memory is so much more relieved
- Processor improved overall performance.
- Android Custom ROM make the look more cool and unique.
- The warranty will be lost.
- Vulnerable to viruses.Anyway,This problems can be overcome by installing trusted antivirus application that can be found in the Google Play Store
Method 1 : Rooting Huawei Honor 7i with FramaRoot.apk :
- Download and install FramaRoot.apk on your Huawei Honor 7i
- After you have installation completed, open the the framaroot app
- At the screen app select Install Superuser and then press Aragom.
- Then wait for a while until you get notification Success. Superuser and Su binary installed.
- Reboot your device.
- Done, your Huawei Honor 7i has been rooted.
- Download and install TowelRoot.Apk to your Huawei Honor 7i, just find the tool in download tools requirement below.
- After installation has completed, then open the TowelRoot application.
- Then tap on make it ra1n.
- Wait for a while the rooting process will take some time until finished.
- Congratulation your device rooted
- Download and install Kingoroot.apk on your Huawei Honor 7i
- After installation has completed, then open the Kingoroot app.
- You will see a blue padlock image with the caption No ROOT, that mean that your device is no root yet or original android system.
- Just tab on One Click Root if you want to root your device.
- Just wait until the root process is completed.
- Done, your mobile phone rooted
- Download and install kingroot.apk to your Huawei Honor 7i.
- After installation has completed then click the icon or open KingRoot application.
- Click or tab START ROOT button to begin rooting proccess.
- Just wait and see the procces of root is running,
- If rooting proccess succesfully you will see the Green check mark.
- Done, now your phone has been rooted.