Honor 6A is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with 5.0-inch touchscreen display, powered by Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor along with 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM (AL10) and the device runs on Android V7.0 (Nougat) OS. If you are owner of Honor 6A and hoping to root it, you are in the right place as I will explain you every guide-lines as soon as possible.
What is Android Rooting? Why Root Your Android Device? You can get complete Answer by visiting this link easily.Without Android Rooting we would not be able to change anythings as Administrative level on your Android Device.Something that produces a Root Access is called Android Rooting Tools.Our most important fact is enable the Root Access to make Administrative privilege on our Android Device.Anyway Rooted Android Device allows to install new Apps,uninstall Of bloatware and other useless Apps and Documents easily why you have Administrative level access into your Android Device.
i will explain rooting procedure with KingRoot Apk furthermore.But you can proceed other Rooting Tools to Root your Android Device as your wish.Operation guides are most similar to KingRoot. Otherwise if you need further detail about FramaRoot.Apk, TowelRoot.Apk, and KingoRoot.Apk when you can find that details using this links here why mentioned other Root Tools also are supported to Root Your Device easily and safely.
To take Complete Knowledge,
How To Your Honor 6A With FramaRoot
How To Your Honor 6A With TowelRoot
How To Your Honor 6A With KingoRoot
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Honor 6A. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup.
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 80% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Honor 6A device then you should enable Unknown source.
4).Switch off antivirus of your Honor 6A smartphone if it has run.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you should go forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
How to Root Huawei Honor 6A Without PC Easily
1) Downlroad & install Kingroot App on your Honor 6Adevice.
2) Launch the KingRoot Apk now on your device. Since your device has not root access, you will see the following message as Root Access is unavailable.
3) Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the process, you will get the following message as “Rooting”. It will show you the percentage of the rooting procedure level. Be patience. After few minutes, you will gain a Rooted Android device by KingRoot Apk.
4) After few minutes, you will see the message as Root Successfully.
Now you have successfully rooted the Honor 6A without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for Kinguser app. If you can find Kinguser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
How To Unroot Honor 6A
These are the best methods for RootHonor 6A.If any of the trick is not working then comment below. We will trying to solve your all problems.