Rooting, your Huawei Honor 6Awill void its warranty. if you need to claim it when you should unroot your device again. So, think well about rooting before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
Why Root Your Huawei Honor 6A
- To modify the theme.
- To Install applications on the memory card
- To Remove the native app (bloatware).
- To make batteries more efficient and durable.
- To increase Performance Huawei Honor 6A and speed up
- The internal memory is so much more relieved
- Processor improved overall performance.
- Android Custom ROM make the look more cool and unique.
Why Not Root
- The warranty will be lost.Anyway,Warranty is depended on the company policy.
- Vulnerable to viruses,this occurs because the firewall is opened due to the root process, but it can be overcome by using trusted antivirus app which can be found in the Google Play Store.
- Your Device will be bricked during the rooting if you involve to wrong rooting process.So you need to fulfill all basic requirements before the rooting.
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Huawei Honor 6A. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 80% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Huawei Honor 6A device then you should enable Unknown source.
4).Switch off antivirus of your Huawei Honor 6A smartphone if it has run.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you should go forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
How To Root Huawei Honor 6A With KingRoot Apk
1) Download & install Kingroot App on your Huawei Honor 6A device.
2) Launch the KingRoot Apk now on your device. Since your device has not root access, you will see the following message as Root Access is unavailable.
3) Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the process, you will get the following message as “Rooting”. It will show you the percentage of the rooting procedure level. Be patience. After few minutes, you will gain a Rooted Android device by KingRoot Apk.
4) After few minutes, you will see the message as Root Successfully.
Now you have successfully rooted the Huawei Honor 6A without a computer. To confirm, open up your Apps menu (App Drawer) and look for KingUser app. If you can find KingUser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
If you need to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU when you should follow our guide to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you require Unrooting QMobile Noir S4 smartphone too when you may follow our guidelines to remove Kinguser as well as Unroot Android device.
Furthermore,other supported Android Rooting Tools to Huawei Honor 6A is FramaRoot,TowelRoot and KingoRoot.We have tested that Huawei Honor 6A can root easily above Mentioned Root tools.Rooting procedure is very easy.