Anyway, why root your Smartphone, rooting will gain you so many benefits given as below,
WHY ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH KINGROOT
Actually, your HTC Sensation 4G allows you some operations under so many restrictions as well as so many limitations, but when you root your android device, then you have special permission to work as a real administrator on your HTC Sensation 4G. So it can gain you benefits given as here,
- Speed up
- Remove Ads
- Save Battery
- Uninstall Bloatware
- Better backup
- Make huge Android experience forever
- Change your older Android device as Latest device
- Take a complete backup of your personal data on HTC Sensation 4G Smartphone. This step is for safety purpose. You can get all backup easily using by appropriate Backup App.
- Your HTC Sensation 4G require at least 50% to 60% of battery backup
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on your smartphone as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your HTC Sensation 4G Settings, then enable it using by this path: Settings -> About Phone (Tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
- Download HTC Sensation 4G USB driver and install it on your computer.
- Provide a PC and a USB Cable
- Stop All Anti-virus Programs running on your device.
After you have perfectly fulfilled the above steps, you may move further to rooting guidelines to make rooted Android Smartphone.
ROOT HTC Sensation 4G EASILY & SAFELY
- Download Kingoroot for windows and install it on your computer. Once the installation is completed, launch its window.
- Connect your HTC Sensation 4G smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable.
- Now, you should click on root button to start the rooting process
- Rooting process will take several minutes for Kingo Root to finish the process. Wait.
- After Rooting has finished, you can see a message as Root Succeeded
That’s enough. Now you have perfectly finished rooting of HTC Sensation 4G smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker for Android on your HTC Sensation 4G device. Root Checker helps you to confirm your device’s root privileges.