HTC One M8 is an awesome high quality android smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen display powered by 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V4.4.2 (Kit Kat) OS. If you are owner this smartphone and looking for a way to root it then you are in the right webpage. I will give a tutorial to root HTC One M8 smartphone here.
You can root HTC One M8 smartphone by using the following rooting guidelines given here easily as well as you have more opportunities to remove pre-installed system applications, custom recoveries, install custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot more things for Rooted Android Device.
WARNING:Generally,Any changes of the stock firmware of HTC smartphone will void your device’s warranty .If you need to claim for the HTC one M8 when you should unroot your Android Device before claiming. Otherwise you should think whether your Device will or not.
- Battery Backup of Device should be needed at-least 60%
- Get All Backup before Rooting
- Deactivate antivirus guard has run on your device
- Enable Unknown source as below,Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).Anyway you should enable unknown source to install 3rd party apps on your Android device.
- You should Download HTC One M8 USB driver and install it on your computer.
- Deactivate antivirus programs in your computer
- provide PC and USB Cable
How To Root HTC One M8 Android Smartphone
- Download KingoRoot PC version free from upper link
- Install the program as administrator.
- Launch the program. Then Connect your Device via USB.
- Then click KingoRoot root Button.Wait Few minutes to complete rooting process.
- Done.Now you have successfully rooted Android Device
To confirm rooting status on your Smart Device,you should install “Root Checker for Android” app and check your device’s root privileges.Thanks.