HTC Desire XC is a awesome high quality Android smartphone, which brings with 4.0 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by Dual-Core 1.0 GHz processor along with 768 MB RAM as well as the device runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. If you are an owner of this smartphone and finding for a way to root it, you are on the right page as we have given a step by step gudelines to root HTC Desire XC here.
This procedure does not need any PC or Laptop to root your device. So, you can Root HTC Desire XC device without using a computer and get the permissionto remove pre-installed applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, custom-built Android applications, Etc.
WARNING:Generally, Rooting your HTC Desire XC smartphone will void its warranty as well as you won’t be able to claim it unless you unroot your smartphone. So, think well about it before involve to rooting procedure.
- Device has at least 50-60% battery backup
- Deactivated all antivirus applications on your smartphone
- Take a complete backup
How To Root HTC Desire XC Without PC
- Go to setting > security > and unknown sources ON to install us third party Apps.
- Towelroot apk download from this link, unzip it.
- Save Tr.apk file to your devices pull down the notification shade by pulling down from top of device.
- Then touch download complete notification then touch Install, while wait you touch installation complete to open the Apps touch on make it Ra1n button, then you should get a success notice that’s you are rooted.
- After Root your Smart Device,then you should install SuperSu to do post root Management easily.
If you need to get big Knowledge about TowelRoot and rooting process when you can visit here