You can easily root your HTC Desire 500 smartphone via this rooting method.
Rooting your HTC Desire 500 smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting your device.
1) Take a complete backup on your HTC Desire 500. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropriate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your HTC Desire 500 smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download HTC Desire 500 USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT HTC Desire 500 ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your HTC Desire 500 smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as HTC Desire 500 Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting HTC Desire 500smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If the rooting for HTC Desire 500 fails, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated with the root apk & each time you try the process, a different script runs on it. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.
HOW TO UNINSTALL UNWANTED APPS
To uninstall useless apps, you can use Root Cleaner.
Download Root Cleaner and install it on your mobile.
Root Cleaner includes so many features. Handling of the Root Cleaner is very easy.You should open Root cleaner and select useless Files and Apps you needed
Please Check before Uninstall the apps. If you Uninstall system apps it will affect your mobile working.
By using this app you can also move the Phone storage apps to SD card
if you haven’t the good knowledge to handle Root Cleaner when you can use this link to get big knowledge about it.
HOW TO UNROOT HTC Desire 500
If you don’t need a Rooted Android Device then you can unroot your Android Device as below,
Go to Settings, then give the command to full unroot, Select Continue and The process will be done in few seconds.
After that Uninstall Super Su.
Download Root checker to Check your Device. Root Checker can find your device whether rooted or not.
These are the best methods for Root HTC Desire 500. If any of the tricks is not working then comment below. We will be trying to solve your all problems.