How To Root Google Pixel 2XL Android
Google Pixel 2 XL is a high-quality Android Smartphone which brings with the 6.0-inch touchscreen display, powered by 2.35 GHz Octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM and the device runs on Android v 8.0 (Oreo) OS. If you are an owner of this Smartphone and hoping to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a tutorial to root Google Pixel 2 XL here.
You can root Google Pixel 2 XL smartphone without using a PC easily with this guidelines. Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Google Pixel 2 XL smartphone will be voided its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about this before getting begin with the rooting with KingRoot.
- The device has at least 50-60% battery backup
- Deactivated all antivirus applications on your smartphone
- Take a complete backup using by suitable Backup Tool
How To Root Google Pixel 2 XLAndroid
2. Then you can enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
3. Now, you should install the Kingroot app on your device.
3. Then, you need to make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
4. Now, you need to tap the large root button.
5. After several minutes, you have the root access
6.Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.
That’s enough. Now you have successfully rooted Google Pixel 2 without PC. However, you need to confirm root status on your Android device, While you search App drawer,If you can find Kinguser there, it means that your device is successfully rooted. Furthermore, you can confirm the root privileges of your smartphone through Root Checker app.
If you would need to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU, you should follow the guide lines given as bellow to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you require to unroot Google Pixel 2 XL smartphone, you should follow our guide to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.