Alcatel Hero is a price worthy awesome Android smartphone for all, which includes with 6.0-inch capacities touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHZ Quad-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. If you are owner of this smartphone and hoping to root it, then you are on the right page. I will present all guidelines as step by steps.Anyway,you should follow guideline to gain a rooted android device easily.
WARNING: Rooting your Alcatel Hero smartphone will void its warranty. If you need to claim it when you should unroot your device again. Anyway, you should think well about rooting procedure before starting any Rooting Activities with Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Battery Backup should be needed at least 60%
- Get All Backup before Rooting
- Provide PC and USB Cable
- Deactivate antivirus guard has run on your device
- Enable Unknown source as below,Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it). Anyway, you should enable unknown source to install 3rd party apps on your Android device.
- Download Alcatel Hero USB driver and install it in your computer.
How To Root Alcatel Hero Android Smartphone
- Download KingoRoot PC version free from upper link
- Install the program as administrator.
- Launch the program. Then Connect your Device via USB.
- Then click KingoRoot root Button.
- You will have the root access
To confirm rooting status on your Smart Device,you should install “Root Checker for Android” app and check your device’s root privileges.Thanks.