This article will explain you “Best Method To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro“ .Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is an awesome huge Android Smartphone which comes with so many best features such 5.0 inches Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM. When we consider Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, the device runs on Android V 5.1 (Lollipop) OS. If you are an owner of Smartphone as well as hoping for a way to root it, you are in the right place as this article has provided a step by step tutorial and required download at the suitable steps to root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro here.
By practising this tutorial brought here, you will be able to root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone as well as get the permission to install custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
1. The rooting process explained here is not gained a data-loss process or another harmful affect to your Android Device, however, if you need to get a backup of personal data and other important facts were stored on your Smart Phone when taking a backup before getting started with the rooting process. Read More-How To Get Complete Backup From Your Android Device.
Read More-Best Android Rooting Tools For Android
2. You are maintained at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. If your Android device is not charged well when you should charge it before beginning the Rooting process.
3. Then, you need to enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by using this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings when enable it by using this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4. Now, you need to download Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro USB driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
Once you have completed all these basic needs, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Using iRoot
1. First, you should download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your PC. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
2. Then, you need to connect your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro to the PC via original USB data cable. If you have already installed the USB driver of your device on the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
3. Then, you should click on the green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets finished, your device will automatically reboot.
4. Next, you should click the “Complete” button and unplug your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.
That is enough. Now, you have successfully completed rooting Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone with iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. To confirm the root status, you need to install Root Checker for Android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any difficulties about this rooting tutorial when kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.