This article will explain Best Method To Root Xiaomi Mi A1 step by step easily and safely.Xiaomi Mi A1 is a good quality Smartphone, which comes with 5.5 inches Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 7.1.2 (Nougat) OS. If you are an owner of Xiaomi Mi A1 and hoping to root it, you are in the huge place with real guidelines.You can follow this instruction to achieve your goal easily.
PREREQUISITES For Best Method To Root Xiaomi Mi A1
1) To take an all backup of your personal data on your Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone. So, take it using appropriate apps.
2)Make sure that your Xiaomi Mi A1 has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need install 3rd party apps on your device when you should enable Unknown source.
If you are unavailable to see the developer options in Settings of the Xiaomi Mi A1, enable it as this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
5) Download Xiaomi Mi A1 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
After you have finished all above preliminary tasks, you can move to the rooting process given as below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT Xiaomi Mi A1 USING IROOT:
1) Download iRoot (formerly vRoot) & install on your computer. Once you have done, launch to iRoot on your PC.
2) Connect your Mobile to the PC using the USB cable. If you have already installed the USB driver for your device properly, then iRoot can identify your device.
3) Click on the green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets finished, your device will automatically reboot several minutes.
4) Finally, you should click the “Complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
Anyway, you have successfully finished rooting Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone with an iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. To confirm the rooting states, you can install Root Checker for Android on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.