Vivo V5S is a price worthy android smartphone which comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
If you are an owner of Vivo V5S smartphone and as well as hoping for the best way to root it safely, then these guidelines will help you to root Vivo V5S smartphone effectively than any other rooting tools.
You can easily root your Vivo V5S smartphone via this rooting methods.
Rooting your Vivo V5S smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take complete backup on your Vivo V5S . So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your Vivo V5S smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download Vivo V5S USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT Vivo V5S ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your Vivo V5S smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as Vivo V5S Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting Vivo V5S smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for Vivo V5S will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated in the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.