Sony Xperia E5 is a quality Android Smartphone which brings with 5.0 inches touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1.5 GB RAM and the device runs on Android Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS. If you own this device and looking for a quick way to root it, you are on the right page as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Sony Xperia E5 here.
SRSROOT DOWNLOAD – ROOTING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Sony Xperia E5 Smartphone must be operating on Android 1.5 or 4.2 versions
Supporting Operating System must be Windows
About 50% Battery Life
Turn Off All Antivirus programme before begin SRS Root Works.
Enable USB Debugging or Android Debugging on your device by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options. If you can’t access “Developer Options“, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options).
Download Sony Xperia E5 USB driver and install it on your computer. Only by installing USB driver, you will be able to connect your device to PC or Laptop computer successfully.
Provide a USB Cable
HOW TO USE SRS ROOT TOOL
1) Download SRS Root and extract the zip package to your computer. After you have done it, you can click “SRSRoot-Setup.exe” to launch its installation wizard.
2) Then, you should choose the “Destination Location” for installing the rooting tool and click “Next“.
3) Now, you should choose “Start Menu Folder” name & you should click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4) After you have installed SRS Root Tool, then you can click on “SRSRoot for Android” to launch its Window.
5) Then, you should connect your Android Device(Phone or Tablet) to your computer via the USB cable. Finally, you should click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process. If it doesn’t work when you can click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device.
6) Rooting process takes several minutes to root your device with SRSRoot tool, and After you can gain a rooted android device, you can see it as “Success” message.
Thanks.Make huge Android experience with Android Rooting!!!