Samsung Galaxy S8 is a top-end Android smartphone which brings out with 5.1 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display powered by 2.1 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and it runs on Android V 7.0 (Nougat) OS.
Are you an owner of this smartphone then you can use the following guidelines given here, it will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone by flashing TWRP recovery.
Identify your phone and download the correct file. For easiness, it is better to download the files to your computer desktop.
After you have gained root privileges on your Android device, you will be able to install superb custom ROMs which it runs latest Android versions and custom-built Android applications, etc.
Android Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S8 device will void its warranty. Furthermore, Android rooting may sometimes result in a bricked Android device. So, you should follow the all guidelines correctly to achieve your Goal. Anyway, we can’t get any kind of responsibility for your own mistakes.
1) Get a whole Backup of your Samsung Galaxy S8 before beginning steps about Android rooting.
2) Download Samsung Galaxy S8 USB driver and install it on your computer. To proceed the further rooting process, you should connect your Smart Device to your computer. So to connect truly, you need to install these USB drivers to your computer before connecting your Android Device.
3)Enable the Developer Options on your device as below,
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times). Once done, enable USB debugging mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
4) Ensure your Battery of the device has charged at least 50-60%
After you have completed all above requirements, you can move to rooting guidelines given as below.
TUTORIAL TO FLASH TWRP RECOVERY IN Samsung Galaxy S8
2) Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S8 & boot into the download Mode/Bootloader Mode by pressing and holding together Volume Down Key, Power Key and Home Keys simultaneously.
3) After your device booted into the download mode, connect it to your computer via USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy S8 on your computer properly, Odin will automatically identify your device and you can see an “Added” message in its Logs. as well as the ID:COM will turn to “Blue” colour.
4) Click on the “AP” button in Odin window & select the twrp…..img.tar file.
5) Click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process. After the flashing process is finished, you will see a “PASS” message in the Odin as well as Your device will be rebooted.
6) Unplug your Samsung Galaxy J5Prime from the PC.
That’s enough. Now, you have successfully completed flashing TWRP recovery in the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. After above steps, you need to jump the rooting process.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy S8
1) Download SuperSU & save it on your PC. After doing it, connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to the PC via USB data cable.Transfer the SuperSU file to its internal memory. After successfully transferred SuperSu, unplug your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime from the PC.
2) Boot your Samsung Galaxy S8 into the TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home Keys simultaneously.
3) After your device boots into the TWRP recovery mode, click on Install and choose the SuperSU file in your device’s internal memory to launch the flashing process.
4) After flashing process is finished, reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy S8Android smartphone. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker for Android app from Google Play Store.
Anyway, we discuss the best methodology to root your android device easily and productively.Furthermore, you don’t forget to search XDA forum details before starting the everything on your Android device. if you don’t like to use this method then you can use any of auto root methods such as KingRoot, Framaroot, iRoot, Kingoroot, Towelroot..etc easily. Don’t delay to try it using this link here