Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) is a decent quality Android smartphone which brings with 4.8-inch super AMOLED touchscreen display powered by 1.4 GHz quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. If you are an owner of this smartphone and seeking to root it, you are on the right page as I have given a tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone here.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take a complete backup of your Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300). So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
If seeing “Install Blocked” prompt, you should
1. Click “Settings” and check “Unknown Sources” in “Security” section;
2. Press back and find “Downloads” app;
3. Click “KingoRoot.apk” to install it without interuption this time.
2) Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated into the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.