Oppo F3 Plus is a price worthy Awesome android smartphone which brings with 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.95 GHz Octa-core processor along with 6 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS.
If you are an owner of Oppo F3 Plus smartphone and as well as hoping for the best way to root it safely, then these guidelines will help you to root Oppo F3 Plus smartphone effectively than any other rooting tools.
You can easily root your Oppo F3 Plus smartphone via this rooting methods.
Rooting your Oppo F3 Plus smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take complete backup on your Oppo F3 Plus. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your Oppo F3 Plus smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download Oppo F3 Plus USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT Oppo F3 Plus ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your Oppo F3 Plus smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as Oppo F3 Plus Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting Oppo F3 Plus smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for Oppo F3 Plus will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated in the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.